Search This Blog

Monday, 24 April 2017

BEING CREATIVE


My photography hobby taught me to see things in details,from different angles and perspective and to walk around the subject matter.This art of seeing and taking photos led and made me more creative in many other way I live my life.

Creativity cuts across the whole spectrum of life at various depths.By applying some creative thinking and action,we can add colour and fun to our life.At times,we make our lives easier and on lucky note we can earn more money.That is a bog bonus!

The photo above is the PM Office in Putrajaya.Most tourists will take photos next to the entrance.Mine took more efforts,need to walk behind some trees and used the branches as a frame to snap this shot.

This is just a simple example that can be applied to many aspects of our daily life.The limitation is your imagination and willingness to do something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment