Search This Blog

Monday, 7 November 2016

Thank you,Abang Rashid


Ten years ago,I gave this small gift to Abang Rashid when he celebrated his 50th anniversary on 26/8/2006.After a few years of illness ,he passed away just now at about 4pm at HUKL.Al-Fatihah for Allahyarham Tuan Haji Abdul Rashid Abu Hassan.May Allah bless his soul and place him among the inhabitants of Al-Jannah.



I became his next door neighbour for 25 years since 1984.All my children called him Atuk.He was 20 years my senior.Whenever,I balik kampung,he was my house caretaker and when I was out station,he became a grandfather to my kids.My youngest son Khatam Quran with his grandson at his house.When I was living home for my Hajj,he called The Azan and read the do'a for my safety.He prayed at the masjid almost everyday and a devout muslim.Not even once,he hurt my feelings.

Good-bye Abang Rashid...And thank for everything you had done for me and my children,especially for Munir Adib.Jazakallahu Khairan.

No comments:

Post a Comment