Search This Blog

Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Pak Non


I knew Allahyarham Pak Non many years ago via our blogging activities.He hailed from Alor Setar but lived in Putrajaya. According to my friend Pak Hasnul Arifin,he passed away last month,but sadly I knew of it only today when my birthday wishes for Pak Non got a response from his friend that Pak Non has passed away.May Allah bless his soul and put him among the solihin and return to al Jannah,insyaAllah.


As fellow senior bloggers,we read each other blogs and he gave me a lot of advice.He was also an avid photographer and has a few photo books.On one morning,we met at Presint 8 for photo walking and later I had breakfast with him and his family.We took each other photos.

Dear Pak Non:My apologies to you,Sir for not making an effort to visit you in Titi Gajah,Kedah.InsyaAllah I shall compile my photos of Putrajaya into a book.

Thank you Sir for your brotherly advice.

Pak Non's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment