Search This Blog

Sunday, 18 October 2015

Train-My preferred mode of transportation

Traffic jams are getting worse everyday and I am getting older at the same time.Getting stuck at the Sungai Besi Toll for half an hour and crawling into the city via MEX Hihgway are intolerable.I am already 63 years.My preferred choice to go to KL is by Komuter Train from UKM,near my house in Bandar Baru Bangi.




After doing my business or personal errands in KL,I will look for a nice cafe to sit down and relax-enjoy my cup of tea and wash the world  goes by.Most people are busy doing something or going some where.As I sit ,I reflect on my life many decades ago and I take time to write my personal journal in my notebook.




Before I catch my train back to Bangi,I will walk around and snap some cool photos.I am now a seriuos amteur photographer who is taking every opportunity to improve my photos to tell a better story to make this world a better place for mankind. How do I go about doing that tall order? I will shoot photos that make others to do something for themselves and others.





No comments:

Post a Comment