Search This Blog

Monday, 27 July 2015

ON NOTE3 FOR 7 DAYS

Now,I am back home in Bangi,Selangor.I took seven days leave to go back to my kampung to celebrate Eid with my mother,sons and grand children at Pondok Beris,Bachok where I was born 62 years ago.It was a week of great food,family togetherness and fun for me and my wife.

During the seven days,all my online interactions and engagement for business and pleasure were done via my Galaxy Samsung Note3  smart phone.I did not take along my PC or my iPad.I survived on Note3-not to mention about taking photos whenever I did not my Fujifilm XT1 with me.Notes3 served me well.Two years ago,I bought it for RM2200.Now,it is selling at RM1600.My next purchase is Note4.

Note4 is selling at about RM2400.If I add another RM200,I will get a new Lenovo laptopFlex 2-14.Smart phones is not cheap but it is a pc in my pocket!




No comments:

Post a Comment