Search This Blog

Thursday, 2 July 2015

Blogging Check Point

This is just a review on my blogging after I stopped almost two years and re-started again on 24/4/2015.Thanks to Puan Zaharah who gave me a wake-up call from my deep slumber.Honestly,I was worried that I could not keep blogging as I am now getting into my six series and have very little to blog about as compared to late 80s and the 90s and 2000s. I stopped blogging in August 2013.

Looking back in the  last two months,I have posted 60 postings and received more then 10,000 pageviews.Not bad,for an senior citizen like me.I am worried that I am beginning to become irrelevant as I grow older.

Half of the Ramadan has gone.Last night,I saw only two rows of muslims doing solat at Masjid al-Hasanah during the last 8 rakaat.It is a sign that the Spirit of Ramadan is fading away and the Spirit of Eidul Fitri is getting louder and stronger as the Muslim spirits are being hijacked from the masjid to the supermarket.Nothing has changed in the last 40 years of my adult life.The last ten days of Ramadan are very important in the context of our fasting and ibadah during Ramadan al Mubarak.



To my fellow muslims and muslimahs,let us keep going to the masjid,do more solat and recite more Quran.If possible,avoid Bazaar Ramadan and Kopitiam.And make the masjid next to our house as our second home during this Ramadan.


No comments:

Post a Comment