Search This Blog

Sunday, 7 June 2015

FLORIA 2015

THE ENTRANCE
THE FLOWERS
THE WATER ELEMENT
LAYOUT


My wife and me are regular visitors to FLORIA PUTRAJAYA.This is its 8th edition.Previously,it was managed by Putrajaya Corporation but for this year,it is given to a company wholly owned by Putrajaya.It is a flower festival with international participation and also a good opportunity to buy flowers to plant in our own private gardens.

For me,it is not just walking around in  BIG GARDEN but it is a great ooportunity to snap photos of flowers that I seldom see and their creative arrangements never fail to attract me.Flower industry is a billion dollars business in Europe and I do hope that my country can be successful in this business as well.Overall,I saw a great improvement in management,layout,pedestrians movement and facilities but the contents i.e flowers was not as good as the 2010 Flower Festival.

I love flowers,especially tulips in Keukenhof but I am not a gardener like my wife.At home,she takes care of our small garden.She  has green fingers,but I have click fingers.My role is only to take photos.We do the best we can.Well,life is like that folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment