Search This Blog

Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Education Business OR Business Education

Yesterday,I was invited to attend a briefing by a local business school about its new approach and content on MBA Program.I was invited to submit my CV to be considered as MBA Lecturer based on my industry experience.My lectures will be based on my experiential knowledge and coaching will be done based on my best practice when I was in the corporate world.That sounds interesting and I am planning to join the new tribe of educators in business.Now ,there are a lot of universities  involved in education business,but none that I would recommend for my son to get Business Education.


Over the last 30 years of my  working experience as a senior executive in corporate world and as engineer/businessman in private sector,I had gone through two major recessions that I really got hurt badly-at company and personal levels.Looking back,I think we practised the wrong principles and we were educated with the wrong knowledge.

According to Tan Sri Prof Dr Syed Naguib al-Attas,one of the main factors that contributed to the Fall of Muslims Empires was attributed to lack of ADAB ,especially the errors in knowledge.Wallahuu 'alam.



That is folks for now.I need more time to write notes of my experience to be shared with the new breed of future MBA's.



No comments:

Post a Comment