Skip to main content

50 YEARS REUNION

I was following quietly on our batch whatapps group.It was not easy to get two claases of us to get together at one place where many of us are living all over Malaysia- not to mention that 50 years have passed by.. 

Thank God,we managed to get about two dozens of us to attend our Alumni SDARA Anual Dinner 2015 yesterday.I managed to see again my old buddies when we parted our separate ways since 1968!It was a very happy occasion for many of us celebrating our 50th Anniversary since we first met in January,1965!

A group of my classmates has formed a singing group.As shown above,they went up the stage and sang the song Masihkah Kau Ingat with some contents modified.It was fun and nostalgic.

As in any celebration,we need good food to fuel the engine to rejoice the event.Below,I shot three of the gang members when they were having desserts after their dinner.All of us wore a specially designed jackets for this event and wore hats as well.We look  more like some gangsters in Sicily,Italy.


The dinner was for all SDARA Alumni Members.To get more time togther among us who sat for MCE(O Level) in 1970,we met for tea three hours earlier.We hugged each other and started telling our grand father's story-the pun is intended.Everyone has more than one story to tell.The noice was deafening and teh tarik kept pouring in.



To you my dear classmates,let us grow old gracefully.As many of us know about each other,we never grow up.We remain Budak SDAR forever..Once A Sdarian...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WATER ISSUES

Cerita Kedaikopi : # 86-31.03.2002



The only way we're going to lose our relevance is if we stop learning..





"I have been reading your 'Cerita Kedaikopi' stories but I still have

not finished reading the previous ones",said

my friend who happens to be one of my avid readers."Well, I took four

years to write 85 stories but please donot

try to read them within a month. Take your time and read them at your

own pace-otherwise you will have indigestion.

By the way, don't forget to read my other weblogs and travel journals as

well", I replied. Then he asked," How come

I do not receive anything this month?





'Honestly, it is easier to read than to write. What more if one is busy

with one's own business and some urgent

family matters to attend to. My wife's uncle, a well known writer once

told me: You can't do both; either you

write or you do business. He is right and spoke from his experience. He

started writing and became a publisher

and …

MARKET PLACES

ON RAINS

I was on the Transit Train from KLIA to Putrajaya yesterday.On the way,I saw a dark cloud and I prayed to Allah to delay the rain until I arrived at Putrajaya Sentral where I park my car.On arrival,I was greeted with a down pour!OMG,now,I had to wait for the rain to stop.I was complaining..
There was no way for us to get to our car without getting wet.My wife suggested we walk around the station..May be we can buy dinner to take away.As I walked around reluctantly,we came upon a kiosk selling coffee/cakes.We were offered a small free cup of coffee as part of their product promotion.Immediately I accepted the offer.Having hot coffee on a raining day is great!
As we moved around,we came upon a Kerepok Leko Stall.This is another lovely surprise!We ordered a set of kerepok leko and enjoyed our 'high tea'.By the time we finished our meal,the rain stopped and we went to our car and drove home.

The above is my short story.The moral of the story is for you to interpret and take home a le…