Search This Blog

Saturday, 23 May 2015

PASAR TANI

THE ABOVE PHOTO WAS TAKEN A FEW MONTHS AGO AT PASAR SITI KHADIJAH,KB I JUST LOVE THE COLOURS,THE SMELL AND THE MOVEMENT AT THE MARKET.


I live in Bangi more than five years now.However,I only discovered Pasar Tani MAEPS,next to UPM Campus only two years ago.From there on,I keep going there every other week.The first pull factor is the good quality of food that I like-nasi ambeng and satay and nasi kapit  Kelantan.I became so regular that the vendors know me personally.

There are also a variety of cakes and pasteries for me to choose for my breakfast.Some I bought for my tea time.


While my wife is busy doing her grocery and kichen supplies shopping,I will go to buy nasi ambeng,satay and kueh.As I walk around,I also love to take photos.The Pasar Tani is alive with colourful people and products on sale.Below are two photos that I love to call them STREET PHOTOGRAPHY. Now,it is my hobby..This is the second pull factor why I go to MAEPS Pasar Tani.


Why I chose to blog about this MAEPS Pasar Tani?In my personal view,it is very well organised and full of products for our daily consumption.It should be a model to other Pasar Tani in other towns in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment