Search This Blog

Friday, 1 May 2015

Nasi Lemak Tanglin

  1. Nasi Lemak Tanglin
  2. Restaurant
  3. Address: Jalan Cendrasari,, Desa Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Hours:


    Open today · 8:00 am – 1:00 am
  4. I know of this famous nasi lemak since 1976 when I started working for JKR at Jalan Mahameru(Jalan Sultan Salahuddin).This morning,my sister-in-law took us there because my wife has not been there before.When we arrived at 10:30am,the Q was 50metres long.By the time we got to order,only fried chicken were left behind.My favourite squids and curry beef were all gone.We had no choice but to eat nasi lemak with fried chickens.Next time, we must come here before 8:30am after our morning walk at Taman Tasik Perdana @KL Lake Club.

  5. Talking about the best nasi lemak in KL,Putrajaya and Bangi where I live,Tanglin Nasi lemak is second on my rating.It was started in 1949 by Puan Suriati and now her grand daughter is running the business.The third rating goes to one at Taman Warisan Pertanian in Putrajaya.Last but the top is in Bangi.Nothing beats my wife nasi lemak but sadly it is not yet branded for sale!


No comments:

Post a Comment