Search This Blog

Monday, 27 April 2015

The Other Moment


When I see the colorful sunrise or the white carpet of mist hovering above a serene river,I will grab whatever camera besides me to capture the moment.Being a photographer and taking shot of the event unfolding in front of me,I am outside of the moment-just a by stander who is at most is only an observer.


Two days ago,when I saw my untie embraced my mother and cried during her daughter's marriage ceremony,I just looked at the moment of happiness mixed with sadness because my own uncle has passed away many years ago and could not be with us during this happy occasion.I was sucked into The Moment and was part of it.The camera was with me but I prefer to capture it and saved to my heart and not to SD Card in my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment