Search This Blog

Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Hot and Beautiful

Going up and going down-Many a time,we are alone on the way down..


Every time I go to KL Sentral I will take some time to go and visit this set of hot and beautiful escalators at Nu Sentral.These moving steps take us down to the ground floor and the road to Brickfield.Brickfiled is KL Little India -a very colourful part of KL with Indian culture.

These escalators were designed to use natural sunlight for their lighting but there is too much light that the air and the sun rays make the place too hot.I come here not just to see their beauty in design, but I wish to capture photos of people using these escalators as part of my street photography.
If you wish to go for more interesting street photography,please visit Brickfield,Chow Kit Road and Petaling Street in Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment